MONDELEZ CANADA & CIRCLE K - 2021 CONCERT TRIP CONTEST
- CONTEST PERIOD:
- SPONSORS: The sponsors of this Contest are Mondelez Canada Inc. (“Mondelez Canada”), Couche-Tard Inc. and Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc. (collectively, “Couche-Tard”) (Mondelez Canada and Couche-Tard are collectively, the “Contest Sponsors”).
- ADMINISTRATORS: The administrators of this contest are BSTREET Communications Inc., (“BSTREET”) and 612 Creative Inc. (“612”) (BSTREET and 612 are collectively, the “Contest Administrators”).
- The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the Province or Territory in which they reside.
- Notwithstanding the above, employees of Contest Sponsors, Contest Administrators, their respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation their parent, sister and subsidiary entities, and advertising and promotion agencies or individuals (including influencers) retained in connection with the Contest (collectively the “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (defined for the purposes of these Official Rules as spouse/partner, parent, child, sibling) or persons living in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted.
- Contest Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to enter the Contest. Failure to provide such proof (in a form and substance satisfactory to the Contest Sponsors) may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS ENTRY:
- During the Contest Period, visit a participating Circle K establishment (each a “Participating Establishment” and collectively, the “Participating Establishments”) and purchase any one of the products listed in Schedule “A” attached hereto (each a “Participating Product” and collectively, the “Participating Products”), subject to availability and while supplies last. Visit www.circlekgames.ca (the “Contest Website”) and go to the Contest page. Fill out all the mandatory fields of the electronic entry form (hereinafter the "Entry Form") by (i) providing your name, email address, postal address, and (ii) entering the UPC code of one (1) Participating Product. You will also need to confirm that you are eligible to enter the Contest and that you have read and agreed to comply with these Official Rules and the Contest Sponsors’ Privacy Policies. Once you are done, click on the “submit” icon to submit your Entry Form. Upon receipt of the confirmation message, you will then be automatically entered in the Contest. In doing so, you will obtain one (1) Entry in the Contest (each a “Participating Product Entry” and collectively, the “Participating Product Entries”). Limit: One (1) Participating Product Entry per person, per email address, per day. To be eligible, the entrant must have entered valid UPC codes, subject to the other conditions stipulated in these Official Rules.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY ENTRY:
- To enter without making a purchase of a Participating Product, you may send a 50-word handwritten essay about why you love live concert experiences along with your full name and email address on an 8.5” x 11” piece of paper (the “Written Submission”) and mail it in an envelope with proper Canadian postage to “Mondelez Canada & Circle K Concert Trip,” 768 Columbia Street, #204, New Westminster, BC, V3M 1B4. Each Written Submission must be original and substantively different, at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors. Upon receipt of a valid no purchase necessary request in accordance with these Official Rules, you will receive one (1) entry (each a “No Purchase Entry” and collectively, the “No Purchase Entries”).
- Roundtrip coach-class air transportation for two (2) from the international airport closest to winner's residence (as determined by Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion) to a city in Canada or the U.S.A. (including U.S. states only) to be selected by the winner;
- Three (3) consecutive nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion (based on one (1) standard room with double occupancy);
- Return ground transportation between winner’s residence and international airport closest to winner’s residence;
- Return ground transportation between destination airport in Canada or the U.S.A. and hotel;
- Two (2) tickets to a concert of the winner’s choice (subject to availability and terms further elaborated herein); and
- $500 CDN spending money for the winner (to be awarded in the form of a cheque).
- $300 CDN cash for the purchase of concert tickets.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
- PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS:
- The decisions of the Contest Sponsors and Contest Administrators are final and entrant agrees to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of the Contest Sponsors and Contest Administrators. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Official Rules, the decision or interpretation of the Contest Sponsors shall prevail.
- No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants and potential winners.
- All no purchase necessary requests become the property of the Contest Sponsors. Any request or claim that is illegible, incomplete, altered, or contains false information, is invalid. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, late, postage-due, damaged or misdirected claims or requests. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions with respect to the printing or advertising of this Contest and reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Contest for any reason, including in the event of a printing or administrative error.
- The Contest Sponsors accept no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by the awarded prize or the Contest itself, including but not limited to loss, damage or claims relating to COVID-19 exposure. By entering, entrant releases and holds harmless Contest Sponsors, Contest Administrators, their respective affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotional agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) from any and all liability for any expenses, injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or the prize won, including any travel related thereto.
- Without limiting the release of liability provisions herein, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for: a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of requests or claims in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the Contest Website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, claims or requests; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of email which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person's computer or other device related to or resulting downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, COVID-19, or any other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a selected entrant, Entries received shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entrant submitted on the Entry Form or request. For the purpose of this Contest, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsors with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry.
- The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest, with or without notice, and to ban that individual from any future promotion of the Contest Sponsors, if the Contest Sponsors find or believe such individual to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or where applicable, the Contest Website; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass the Contest Sponsors, the Contest Sponsors’ agencies, other entrants or any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By entering this Contest, you consent to the Contest Sponsors’ use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with this Contest.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable laws and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
The Mondelez Canada & Circle K “Concert Trip” Contest (the "Contest") commences at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 12, 2021 and ends at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET on December 6, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
There are two (2) ways to enter into the Contest for a chance to win Prizes (as defined below).
Limit: One (1) No Purchase Entry per day per person during the Contest Period. All no purchase necessary requests must be postmarked during the Contest Period and received by December 10, 2021. All materials become the exclusive property of Contest Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Contest Sponsors. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due no purchase necessary requests or other materials, all of which will be disqualified. No mechanical reproductions of no purchase necessary requests permitted. The quality of the Written Submission will not be judged or otherwise used in any way in, and will have no effect on, the determination of the winners.
The Participating Product Entries and the No Purchase Entries are each an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”.
The entrant must submit each Entry personally. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsors, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. No automated/robotic entry devices and/or programs are permitted, and any attempted form of entry other than what is specified herein is prohibited. Any attempt to earn extra Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Contest. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered, or tampered with in any way. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, undelivered, invalid unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, damaged, stolen, or destroyed Entries. These Entries will be declared null and ineligible for the Contest, and will be refused at the time of the draw.
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize (as defined below) available to be won during the Contest Period. The selected eligible entrant, who has complied with all of the requirements of these Official Rules, will be deemed the Grand Prize winner.
The Grand Prize consists of:
All Grand Prize details, including, but not limited to, details of concert (such as venue, artist, seating, ticket class, etc.) are at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion, subject to availability and subject to change. Tickets are subject to availability, venue capacity and artist restrictions. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Concert tickets are subject to terms and conditions contained on the tickets. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the confirmed winner resides within three hundred (300) kilometers from concert venue. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is five thousand five hundred Canadian Dollars ($5,500 CDN) based on a Toronto to Los Angeles example, but will change depending on point of departure and location of concert. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not be entitled to the difference, if any, between the actual and approximate retail value. Grand Prize trip must be taken between January 12, 2022 and November 15, 2022 (such dates are subject to modification by Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion based on the date of the concert and any changes thereto). Concert must be selected at least thirty (30) days in advance of the travel date and is subject to availability, travel, age and other restrictions. Winner and guest must be available to travel to the Grand Prize destination during this timeframe, or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety, and, at Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion awarded to an alternate selected entrant who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. Absolutely no changes to travel dates or passenger names are permitted once the booking has been made and the Grand Prize winner has submitted the name of his/her/their guest and all related booking information to Contest Sponsors. Travel must be round trip. Contest Sponsors will determine airline and flight itinerary (as applicable) in their sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or other aspect of the Grand Prize. Contest Sponsors shall have no responsibility for cancellations, alterations, weather delays, weather cancellations or other change to the trip itinerary (whether having the effect of lengthening or shortening the trip itinerary) and by accepting the Grand Prize, winner and his/her/their guest acknowledge and accept such risks, and agree that the Contest Sponsors are only responsible for the Grand Prize elements as listed in these Official Rules and no additional costs or expenses that may be incurred by the confirmed winner and/or his/her/their guest as a result of such changes in itinerary. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Contest Sponsors’ airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package descriptions above, including but not limited to, travel/medical insurance, meals, incidentals, gratuities, in-room charges, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of confirmed winner and his/her/their guest. If guest of winner is a Minor, he/she/they must provide written consent of his/her/their parent/legal guardian permitting the minor to travel with the confirmed winner. Guest must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the confirmed winner. Prior to travel, confirmed winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining valid travel documents such as passports, visas, etc. and any other documents necessary for travel. Confirmed winner and guest must have no restrictions on his/her ability to travel or to fully participate in the Grand Prize or the Grand Prize may be forfeited, in whole or in part and may, at the Contest Sponsors’ discretion, be awarded to an alternate entrant. Confirmed winner and/or guest may be required to present a valid major credit card to hotel upon check in to cover incidentals that are not included in the prize package. Confirmed winner and guest must obey all hotel and concert rules and requirements. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from the confirmed winner or guest who Contest Sponsors, venue personnel, or hotel personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue or hotel policy or law, or may bring the Contest Sponsors into disrepute. If confirmed winner elects to travel with no guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Contest Sponsors will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen concert tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Secondary Prize: There are ten (10) Secondary Prizes (as defined below) available to be won during the Contest Period. The approximate retail value of a Secondary Prize is three hundred Canadian Dollars ($300 CDN). Each of the selected eligible entrants, who have compiled with all of the requirements of these Official Rules, will be deemed a Secondary Prize winner.
The Secondary Prize consists of:
The Grand Prize and the Secondary Prizes are hereinafter individually called a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”. The total approximate retail value of the Prizes is eight thousand five hundred Canadian dollars ($8,500 CAD). The Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded, as there will be no substitutions (except by the Contest Sponsors, at their sole discretion). Regardless of the situation, the Contest Sponsors will not be required to award more prizes than what is provided for in these Official Rules or to award a prize other than in accordance with these Official Rules.
The odds of winning a Grand Prize or Secondary Prize depend on the actual number of eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules.
A random draw will be made by the Contest Administrators on December 15, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET from all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules to award both the Grand Prize and Secondary Prizes (for clarity, one (1) selected entrant will be the Grand Prize winner and ten (10) selected entrants will be Secondary Prize winners). Limit: One (1) Prize per person and per household during the Contest Period.
The selected entrants for both the Grand Prize and Secondary Prizes will be notified by email and/or telephone (the “Prize Notification”) within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw at the email address and/or telephone number provided by entrant at time of entry with further instructions on how to claim the applicable Prize. Please check your email and spam filters. Selected entrant must reply to the Prize Notification within seventy-two (72) hours of the Prize Notification being sent or selected entrant will forfeit his/her/their right to claim the Prize and Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may select an alternative entrant for the Prize, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner or cancel the applicable Prize. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a selected entrant to receive the Prize Notification or for Contest Sponsors to receive a selected entrant’s response.
Before being declared as the confirmed Grand Prize or Secondary Prize winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question (to be administered on the Declaration and Release Form). The Declaration and Release Form will be sent by the Contest Administrators to the email address used by the entrant to enter the Contest; the Declaration and Release Form (and any other documents, as applicable) must be completed, signed and returned to the Contest Administrators by the selected entrant and his/her/their guest (or if guest is a Minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) within three (3) days of receipt of the Contest Administrator's email attaching the Declaration and Release Form (the “Prize Claim Date”). Prize must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date. If a selected entrant is not in compliance with these Official Rules, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the applicable Prize or any portion of the Prize, correspondence between the Contest Sponsors and potential Prize winner is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, or fails to sign and return the Declaration and Release forms (and any other documents, as applicable) by the Prize Claim Date, the selected entrant’s Prize may be forfeited and will not be awarded. Prize will be awarded upon receipt of the properly completed and executed Declaration and Release forms and verification of the Prize winner. Only three (3) alternate drawings for the Grand Prize and Secondary Prizes may be held (and such selected entrants will be subject to disqualification in the manner as set forth herein), after which the Grand Prize and Secondary Prizes will remain unawarded, at Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prizes will be awarded approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after selected entrant has been verified as a winner in accordance with these Official Rules. Grand Prize trip must be taken between January 12, 2022 – November 15, 2022 (such dates are subject to modification by Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion based on the date of the concert and any changes thereto).
Grand Prize winners and their guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding COVID-19 related travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before and after travel. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and the Contest Sponsors and Contest Administrators cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed to COVID-19. Contest Sponsors are not responsible in the event the trip and/or concert is canceled. Contest Sponsors may choose, at their sole discretion, to substitute the Grand Prize for a cash equivalent of $5,500 CDN, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to Contest Sponsors’ concerns relating to COVID-19.
CARAMILK, MR. BIG, WUNDERBAR, MAYNARDS SWEDISH BERRIES are trademarks of Mondelez International group, used with permission.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS
CATEGORY: EVD CHOCOLATE
CARAMILK 50G 6X48
CARAMILK RRP 100G 19
CAD DAIRY MILK ALMOND 100G 6X24
CRUNCHIE KING SIZE 66G 6X24
CARAMILK MINIS 120G 5
MR BIG MINIS 100G 5
WUNDERBAR MINIS 120G 5
CAD DAIRY MILK BUTTONS 120G 5
CARAMILK MINIS 200G 8
MR BIG MINIS 170G 8
WUNDERBAR MINIS 200G 8
CAD DAIRY MILK BUTTONS 190G 8
CAD DM MC WITH OREO 150G 8
CAD DM MC WITH MAYNARDS 200G 8
JERSEY MILK 45G 8X24
CADBURY DAIRY MILK MINI BARS 152G 8
CAD DM HAZELNUT MINI BARS 152G 8
CAD DM CRISPY RICE RRP 90G 21
CAD DAIRY MILK OREO 38G 12X12
CADBURY DAIRY MILK OREO 95G 6X12
CAD DM PNUTBTR&COOKIES RRP 100G 21
CAD DM MINI EGGS RRP 100G 21
CAD DM OREO 95G 2X12
CAD DM SMOOTH VANL CREME RRP 95G 21
CAD DM CHOCOLATEY INDUL RRP 95G 21
CAD DM CRMY SLTD CARAMEL RRP 95G 21
CAD DM HAZELNUT RRP 200G 12
JERSEY MILK 100G 6X24
CADBURY BURNT ALMOND 100G 6X24
CADBURY PREMIUM DARK 100G 6X24
CADBURY FLAKE 32G 8X24
CAD DAIRY MILK FRUIT&NUT 42G 12X24
CADBURY DAIRY MILK 42G 12X24
CRISPY CRUNCH 48G 12X24
WUNDERBAR 58G 12X24
MR BIG ORIGINAL 60G 8X24
CADBURY EVDY MINI EGGS 188G 12
CADBURY EVDY MINI EGGS 33G 12X24
CADBURY DAIRY MILK 100G 6X24
CAD DAIRY MILK FRUIT&NUT 100G 6X24
CAD DAIRY MILK HAZELNUT 100G 6X24
CRUNCHIE 44G 12X24
CARAMILK 100G 6X24
CADBURY EVDY MINI EGGS 115G 6X15
MR BIG KING SIZE 90G 6X24
WUNDERBAR KING SIZE 90G 6X24
CARAMILK KING SIZE 78G 6X24
CADBURY DAIRY MILK RRP 200G 12
CAD DM FRUIT&NUT RRP 200G 12
CADBURY PREMIUM DARK RRP 100G 21
CAD FRUIT&NUT DARK RRP 100G 21
CAD DAIRY MILK ALMOND RRP 100G 21
CAD DAIRY MILK MINT RRP 100G 21
JERSEY MILK RRP 100G 21
CADBURY DAIRY MILK RRP 100G 21
CAD DM FRUIT&NUT RRP 100G 21
CAD DAIRY MILK HAZELNUT RRP 100G 21
CAD DAIRY MILK TOFFEE RRP 100G 21
CAD BURNT ALMOND RRP 100G 21
CRISPY CRUNCH KING SIZE 72G 6X24
CAD DAIRY MILK ORANGE RRP 100G 21
CAD DM MINI EGGS MINI BARS 152G 8
CARAMILK MINI BARS 147G 8
CAD DM FRUIT&NUT MINI BARS 152G 8
CAD DM MINI EGGS RRP 200G 12
CARAMILK SLTD CARAMEL 50G 8X24
CARAMILK SLTD CARAMEL RRP 100G 19
CATEGORY: EVD CANDY
MAYNARDS SPK TROPICAL 185G 12
MAYNARDS SPK WATERMELON 355G 12
MAYNARDS SPK WATERMELON 180G 12
MAYNARDS SPK BIG HEADZ 185G 12
MAYNARDS SPK ASSTD CRUSH 185G 12
MAYNARDS SWEDBRY TROPICAL 185G 12
MAYNARDS SPK TROPICAL 355G 12
MAYNARDS SPK BERRIES 185G 12
MAYNARDS SWEDBRY TROPICAL 350G 12
MAYNARDS WINE GUMS 170G 12
MAYNARDS ORIGINAL GUMMIES 170G 12
MAYNRD SPK SR CHRY BLASTERS 185G 12
MAYNARDS SWEDISH BERRIES 185G 12
MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS 185G 12
MAYNARDS WINE GUM ROLLS 44G 12X18
MAYNARDS FUZZY PEACH 185G 12
MAYNARDS WINE GUMS 315G 12
MAYNARDS FUZZY PEACH 355G 12
MAYNARDS SWEDISH BERRIES 355G 12
MAYNRD SPK SRCHRY BLASTER 64G 12X18
MAYNARDS FUZZY PEACH 64G 12X18
MAYNARDS SWEDISH BERRIES 64G 12X18
MAYNRD JUICY SQUIRTS BRY 55G 12X18
MAYNARDS ORIG GUMMIES 60G 12X18
MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS 60G 12X18
MAYNRD JUICY SQUIRTS BERRY 170G 12
MAYNARDS WINE GUMS 170G 2X9
MAYNARDS ORIGINAL GUMMIES 170G 2X9
MAYNRD SPK SRCHRY BLASTERS 185G 2X9
MAYNARDS SWEDISH BERRIES 185G 2X9
MAYNARDS SWEDISH BERRIES 185G 2X9 XB
MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS 185G 2X9
MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS 185G 2X9 XB
MAYNARDS FUZZY PEACH 185G 2X9
MAYNRD JCY SQUIRTS BERRY 170G 2X9
MAYNRD SPK SRCHRY BLASTERS 355G 12
MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS 355G 12
DENTYNE ICE AVALANCHE BTLS 60PC 4X6
TRIDENT SLB SPEARMINT BTLS 50PC 4X6
DENT ICE ARCT BUBBLE BTLS 60PC 4X6
TRID VIBES SPRMT RUSH BTLS 40PC 4X6
TRID VIBES PPRMT WAVE BTLS 40PC 4X6
TRID VIBES TROP BEAT BTLS 40PC 4X6
TRID VIBES SR BRY TWST BTLS 40PC 4X6
TRID SPLSH STRAW KIWI BTLS 40PC 4X6
DENTYNE FIRE CINNAMON BTLS 60PC 4X6
DENTYNE ICE SPEARMINT BTLS 60PC 4X6
DENTYNE ICE PPRMT BTLS 60PC 4X6
DENTYNE ICE PEPPERMINT 12PC 6X12
DENTYNE ICE MIDNIGHT MNT 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE ICE AVALANCHE 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE ICE ARCT BUBBLE 12PC 18X12
DENT ICE SUBZ GLCR MINT 12PC 18X12
DENT ICE SUBZ ICEBG MNT 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE FIRE CINNAMON 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE ICE INTENSE 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE ICE PEPPERMINT 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE ICE SHIVER 12PC 18X12
DENTYNE ICE SPEARMINT 12PC 18X12
TRIDENT PEL SPEARMINT 12PC 18X12
TRIDENT PEL VERY BERRY 12PC 18X12
TRIDENT WHITE PEPPERMINT 12PC 18X12
TRIDENT PEL PEPPERMINT 12PC 18X12
TRIDENT SPLASH VAN MINT 9PC 18X10
TRIDENT SPLASH STRAW KIWI 9PC 18X10
TRIDENT SLB ORIGINAL 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB ORIGINAL 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB STRWBRY TWST 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB SPEARMINT 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB SPEARMINT 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB SPEARMINT 14PC 12X12 XB
TRIDENT SLB WTRMLN TWST 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB PEPPERMINT 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB TROP TWST 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB TROP TWST 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB TROP TWST 14PC 12X12 XB
TRIDENT SLB FRESHMINT 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB FRESHMINT 14PC 12X12
TRIDENT SLB BUBBLEGUM 14PC 12X12
TRID LAYERS STRWBRY CIT 14PC 12X12
TRID LAYERS PEACH MANGO 14PC 12X12